Providing an integrated approach to Auto Injury Care
Car accident, large or small, is an unfortunate event. It seems that most people think that if someone can walk away from the accident, then there is no harm done to their body. However, there are studies that show even 5mph impact can cause muscle or ligament injury in the neck. Often times a person injured in an auto-related accident will have a “sore” neck and take some pain medication to numb the current pain, but as we know this only masks the underlying problem.
As time goes on and this problem goes untreated, the condition becomes worse and even chronic or degenerative. Don’t let someone tell you that you’re okay and the “soreness” will go away. Get evaluated by a team of experts that can help with current auto-related injuries, and can help prevent more serious problems down the road.
Our Care Team works with a network of other providers to get you the help and diagnostics you may need.
- Narcotic dependence often starts with an injury that was masked with pain medication over an extended period of time.
- If you take the time to treat your “acute” injuries now, you will have less likelihood of them becoming “chronic” problems later.
- Getting the proper diagnostics to determine the severity of your injuries helps all the specialists involved understand your condition. Our careteam works together, along with a network of other providers to get you the help and diagnostics (such as MRI) you may need. The providers involved in your case determine the best treatment protocol to help you and assess the longterm and shortterm care goals for your injuries.
- In most cases, getting treatment early on and staying consistent can help you get back to where you were prior to the accident.
- We work with approved attorneys. We can accept a lien on your behalf for most services in our facility when you work with an attorney that we have on our approved list.
- Tools we have in our toolbox? For most soft tissue injuries, Vista Spine & Injury can recommend medical treatment or procedures along with physical therapy and chiropractic care. If there are treatment options that we feel would be beneficial to you but not provided in our facility, we can coordinate that care with other providers.
Have you been in an auto accident? Schedule an appointment by calling (801) 756-7800.
Don’t let pain keep you from doing what you love.